Pottery GROUP workshops
Great fun for families, hen parties, team building, friends, groups and children's parties where everyone gets a chance to get creative, make their own pot and enjoy themselves! Private group bookings allow you to have the studio to yourselves, ideal for get-together's and safe, 'bubble' groups*
This booking is for a PRIVATE GROUP SESSION (for 4-6 persons). For full details and to find availability for our regular classes and workshops, see www.eastcottstudios.co.uk
PLEASE CONTACT US (Tel: 07747804487) TO PRE-ARRANGE THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR GROUP SESSION. - Please note there is a minimum of 4 for a private group booking. The price given is the price per GROUP.
There are three options for GROUP BOOKINGS:
1. General, Hand-building session (£15pp) - this allows each participant to create an individual item with clay such as a mug, vase, pinch pot animal/sculpture, plaque or something of their choice, a personalised, individual creation to be proud of! Alternatively you can choose from a range of pre-made items and paint them in your own unique style!
2. Pot throwing taster session (£20pp) - everyone gets to throw their own pot using an electric potters wheel.. great fun for all concerned!!
3. Combined session - both HAND BUILDING clay plus POT THROWING. Normally £15 plus £20 per person per session, this COMBINED session also gives you excellent value at just £30 per person.
Once you have made your pots, you will need to leave them with us to dry and be fired. You can then either collect them and paint with Acrylic Paints at home, or, come back to glaze them by simply booking (either as a group or individually) into any of our general sessions. Alternatively, simply get in touch and arrange for another private general session group booking
You will need to wear comfortable shoes and warm, old clothes suitable for working in a pottery studio.
- an apron,
- if pot throwing - old towel (plus plastic bag to take home in!)
- any refreshments you may need (there is a café on site but please check your workshop times against opening hours).
- face covering / mask
- if you have your own tools you may like to bring these too but this is optional (you can also purchase a set via our website)